Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good intentions etc

Well, I started out armed with a sketch from Friday Sketchers. I had the card ready in my head, it was all very clen and simple with minimum embellishments and letting patterned paper to shine.

I DON'T think it quite worked out for me though cause here's the final result:
Simple, non-fussy and elegant it is NOT! Quite cute in it's own messy lets-pile-on-as-many embellies-as-we-can-fit way though.


And to make sure it would get even fiddlier I decorated inside as well.
Papers used are from Making Memories Mocha, Poolside & Rouge. Stamps are from Sugar Nellie, Fiskars and Inkidinkado, Flowers from Prima, Poppicrafts and Kaiser. Corners are Cuttlebug dies, flourishes BossKut dies.

Of course there's a lot of Stickles and dimensional paint involved. Ribbon, lace and brads from my stash, gemstones from Kaiser.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Murielle said...

Fabulous card, Annika!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.Great details.
Marvellous look!
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur

Pernilla ~Pillan~ said...

Ohh what a cute card! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails