Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 79

As usual I loved the Mojo Monday sketch, they are so clean and stylish! Design Team had created some wonderful cards so I decided to have a go as well!

This was meant to be a very quick card as I was pretty tired and it was late but the paper-piecing took quite a bit longer than I anticipated.

Here's the result, looks pretty simple:

My feeble attempt at more masculine card :D

Materials used:
Papers: MM Paperie
Fiskars border punch
Half-pearls from Ebay
Stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms and Doodle Factory

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Leah said...

I love this card! Great colors and I adore Kim Hughes stamps!

Kim J said...

Oh my goodness -- we used different sides of the same MM paper! I used the polka-dot side. :) We also both went with a tree image. Very cool.

My camera totally died, so I haven't posted my Mojo Monday card yet. It's sitting here, staring sadly up at me. Yours is fab. I love the idea of using two ribbons instead of one!

Jessica Theodore said...

ohh i really like it, love those trees i think they're great! you make so many wonderful cards, i love scrolling thru your blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails