Friday, May 15, 2009

A found image - no challenge whatsoever, gasp

Going through the pile of scraps on my table (messy-messy-messy!) I came upon a coloured in ages ago. It was right after I had bought my first cute stamps and Promarkers so essentially I had been practicing both stamping AND colouring. I also found a stitched base panel for 6x6 card, also one of those practicing moments

Both looked quite clumsy and I would probably make quite a bit better job of those nowadays but I decided to put them onto a card nevertheless. One of those impulse moments.

There was a lot of Stckles and die-cutting involved. I had fun.

And do you know what - I'm surprisingly happy with the result! :D
Materials used:
Papers from K & Co
Stamp is Sugar Nellie Summer Ice Cream
Tools: Nestabilities, Bosskut & Sizzix dies
Colouring medium: Promarkers
Robin's Nest Dew drops, brad from my stash, flower from Papirloftet

Thanks for looking and have a lovely weekend!



5 comments:

Murielle said...

Oh...Annika, your card is splendid!!!
Lovely colours and marvelous design.
I love.
Hugs, Mumur

Marcea said...

I am not surprised you are happy sweetie .... this is totally scruumy!!!!! So glad you had fun, we forget that is exactly what it should be!!! Have an excellent weekend!
-x-

deifen said...

This is exquisite Annika your cards just ooze talent!!I love how you used black elements!Perfect!
Dei x

Tara said...

Hi Annika - I've been following your blog recently and I love your cards. The colours on this one are so striking and the flowers are gorgeous....... I must get some of those! xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love it too! Quite beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails