Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Long time no see...

I know, I know ... it's been a horrendously lengthy blog break. I won't go into reasons but I can assure you they've been perfectly legitimate!

Lately I've been obsessing about digital stamps, especially Phindy's and Mo's GORGEOUS images. So what better way to re-start my blogging than Phindys Blitz challenge, read all about it in her Paperplanet group. And if you haven't discovered her images yet - go ahead, have a little peek here... And I refuse to take any responsibility in resulting hits on credit card balance!:D

Anyway, here's my card. Simple enough layout but I needed to finish it in reasonable time. :D

Sorry for the quality of the photo, it was taken late in the evening.

I had real trouble choosing paper for that card. The colour scheme and layout were in my head, just couldn't find anything to match the picture in my head. Eventually dug out some older papers from Graphic 45 and Sassafrass.

Image, as said before, is from Phindy. Just adore that confused-lookin cat with a cell phone. Colouring is done with Copics, took the plunge some time ago and lovin' them. :) They're quite an expensive addiction though!

Everything else was (quickly) unearthed from the bottomless pits of my stash. The sentiments were computer-generated. The great indoors is becoming quite an issue here with kiddos constantly down with one bug/infection or other.:(

Thanks for looking an have a lovely day!

Hugs!

Annika


3 comments:

Ann English said...

Your cards are just fabulous! Do you have an air brush?

Annika said...

Thank you! No, I don't have an air brush, I just use either chalks or sponging or just blend the shadows in with regular Copics. Getting an airbrush is quite tricky in my part of Europe and also expensive, prefer to invest that money in new Copic colours :D Although I do like the clean and professional look achieved with airbrushing on other people's cards.

Marcea said...

Welcome back to blogland sweetie, so lovely to have you back again hun. I love this image and your card is fabulous. I have been for a peek at these digis, you rascal, they are fab!!
-x-

Related Posts with Thumbnails