Thursday, February 18, 2010

A very belated Valentine

Obviously I made this card a while ago but only got around taking a photo today. Shockingly it was a sunny day so actually managed to snap it in natural light!


It's a very simple underembellished card as I wanted to concentrate mainly on sentiment and that gorgeous little girl from Jellypark. I found that little Etsy shop very recently, love Claire's quirky style!

I used Basic Grey Origins papers and stickers, got them in the monthly scrapbook kit and wasn't instantly taken by them but I think thy might grow on me now.

Ribbon is from Poppycrafts, sentiment computer-generated.

Colouring is done with Copics, I tried to achieve a bit "watercoloury" look by using the tip to tip technique. Not sure how well that worked out! :D

Lately I have discovered the easel cards, they are sooo easy to make and look really effective!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Annika


4 comments:

Kerttu said...

Terekest:)
Aitäh kommentaari eest mu blogis ja WOW kui palju ilusaid kaarte sa teed:) Seivisin su blogi aadressi, et ikka ja jälle imetlema saaksin tulla♥

Väga ilus kaart ja ma kohe lähen ja tsekkan selle tüdruk järgi, keda sa siin kasutasid:)
and one last thing... what's tip to tip techinque?*blush*

tervitused külmast Norrast:)

Marcea said...

You have achieved a really lovely effect with your copics, so pretty. I lovethe under embellished look, Imust try it - I am dreadful for adding loads to my cards.
-x-

Anonymous said...

Now that is a cute Valentine card!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi there Annika, just found my way here from the Jellypark Facebook group. This is just fabulous - love what you did with Claire's gorgeous image and that sentiment is just the best!!!! Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails