Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Cute" overload

Hi all!

Well, it was a pretty good night for a change, both smallies slept until 7 o'clock and I'm a lot perkier today. Loads to do so it won't be a long post.

Here is a baby card I made for our friends:

This time I pulled out my Prismacolour pencils, for some reason I always tend to go for those when I make baby cards. Gorgeous image is from Mo, huge AWWWWW factor there!

Baby cards are a perfect excuse to POUR embellies on so I really went to town. Kinda shows, eh?


Flowers are from Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts & Papirloftet. Leaves punched with Carl & MS punches. The doily I just found. Yes, that's the sort of organized cradft room I have. Chipboard is found too. And the button. And lace. Used vintage glass glitter and MS ultra fine glitter, sprayed all the flowers with Glimmer Mists.

Papers I dug out from old neglected K & Co pad I once again discovered in my drawer.

To accommodate all that abundance I had to constuct a big 8x8 card. Yes, I was happy and had loads of fun.

So there.

I would like to enter that card to following challenges:

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - You and me and baby makes three (self explanatory, duh)
Stamp Something - Something Girly (hey, there's flowers!)
Quixotic Challenge - leave it out (come on, there's LOADS of leaves)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Flower Power (yeah, well, there's loads of flowers too)
Simon Says Challenge - Mother's Day/Girly (and there's bling too ... and lace ... and a DOILY, for Heaven's sake!)

Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Annika


11 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so beautiful ! I love the lovely soft colours, the flowers are gorgeous and the colouring of the image is wonderful ! Just great ! Smiles from Catherine

DeeDee said...

Woooowww.... this card is amazing! I love aaaaallll the flowers!!! :0)

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany
Diana

csroyal said...

Annika, the coloring on this is fabulous! You made a mostly white image look fantastic!! and the hair and skin are perfect!

Jane said...

Wow!! I love this image and you've done a fantastic job colouring it, love all your gorgeous embellishments! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

Sandie said...

Beautiful card. Love that sweet image.

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week and good luck :)

Paula said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the flowers and bling...perfection! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Aud Kirsten said...

Wow, your card is fantastic! Love the super sweet image:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Liza said...

Beautiful baby card, your image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Sprytebyrd said...

So very pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Carolyn said...

Annika, such a gorgeous card. I love all the flowers that you used. Great layout and love the doiley. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Janneke said...

Great card.
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Related Posts with Thumbnails