Friday, May 6, 2011

Stamp Something has a digi day

This is a pre-scheduled post - I am away traveling for most of the May attending to family issues.

Yay - I love me digis and it's always a delight when Stamp Something has a Stamp Something With Digi week.

I was given this cool tiger image from Digi Doodles - doesn't he look realistic!?
The colouring is done with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps Mini Letter Seals set.
And of course there's some Divine Twine and cute ribbon involved! lol
Thank you so much for visiting and happy crafting!
Hugs


10 comments:

hellerlittle said...

oh honey, that´s a real great looking card ~fab
hugs hellerlittle

Dudes Mum said...

my golly gosh... Every time I come to your blog I'm blown away at just how GOOD you are...

and thank you for your You Tubes... Must confess I've watched them a few times now that hubby walks by and say "Hey, another messy girly... how are you today?" Sorry but I'm learning a lot...

MWAH Kisses

Marie-Anne said...

It's a beautiful card.

Marie-Anne

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Girl!! You've done such an excellent job with your coloring on this image!! Brilliant layout too!! Have a fabulous weekend girl!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Di said...

fabulous Annika!!
Hugs di xx

Marlene said...

MEOW!! Check out the vivid coloring on this one! LOVE it!

Merry said...

Oh wow...amazing colouring and terrific embellishing too.

Heidi said...

Absolutely stunning Annika!
I love the image, and your colouring is fantastic. I know, I sound like a broken record. But what can I say?
I love your card:)
Have a fantastic weekend, hugs:)

sallysbitz2 said...

WOW, this is just stunning.
You have coloured this iage perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh, this is wonderful! looks like he is just basking in the sunshine.... unlike here where it is raining buckets. grins! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails